Monday, July 13, 2015
Things don't always improve
We travelled to Zell on a DB (German Railways) EuroCity train. These trains along with the InterCity trains are the fastest trains in Germany that take bikes. We were on the train for six hours or so and I noticed that DB has replaced the tough grey heavy paper towels formerly used in the toilets/restrooms with much lighter, thinner, smaller, whiter, more absorbent ones. These may well be pleasanter to use and may be do not block the WC vacuum systems when oafs throw them in the WC rather than in the bin provided. However they are nothing like as useful to clean one's bike.
- ► 2016 (48)
- Bike hire in Salzburg
- How do bike years compare to people years?
- Danube Cycle Way: Hire bikes for a one way trip be...
- Cycle Tours in and around Mannheim
- Interesting free German Cycling Magazine
- Things don't always improve
- Changing trains with a bike in Austria or the tri-...
- Get me to the station on time!
- ▼ July (9)
- ► 2014 (82)
- ► 2013 (82)
- ► 2012 (73)
- ► 2011 (31)
- ► 2010 (35)
- ► 2009 (25)
- ► 2008 (24)
- ► 2007 (12)