Friday, July 17, 2015
Cycle Tours in and around Mannheim
For those of you who read German, we have contributed to the Mannheimer Morgen's "Rauf aufs Rad" a guide to seventeen tours in the Heidelberg-Ludwigshafen-Mannheim metropolitan area. This all came about by accident, as we went to a meeting of the ADFC with the MM to see if we could pick up some tips on publishing and suddenly found ourselves responsible for three tours. We wrote up the tours in the telegraph style preferred by various bicycle touring guidebooks and these were translated into something more similar to the language of Goethe by the MM. The book is available from all good bookshops in the metropolitan area. The definition of a good bookshop is one that sells our books.
- ► 2017 (43)
- ► 2016 (48)
- Bike hire in Salzburg
- How do bike years compare to people years?
- Danube Cycle Way: Hire bikes for a one way trip be...
- Cycle Tours in and around Mannheim
- Interesting free German Cycling Magazine
- Things don't always improve
- Changing trains with a bike in Austria or the tri-...
- Get me to the station on time!
- ▼ July (9)
- ► 2014 (82)
- ► 2013 (82)
- ► 2012 (73)
- ► 2011 (31)
- ► 2010 (35)
- ► 2009 (25)
- ► 2008 (24)
- ► 2007 (12)