If you read or teach German it would be worthwhile checking out "Fahrrad News" available free as a digital download from http://tinyurl.com/pkel28w, from App Store: http://tinyurl.com/myx2vhh or from Google play: http://tinyurl.com/m37fozy.
Surprisingly, the magazine is as good as any of those costing five or six Euros with a good mixture of reviews, travel tips and news of new products. The only giveaway is that about 90% of the cyclists shown in photographs and advertisements are wearing helmets.
I picked up a printed copy at one of those big shed bike shops on the edge of Mannheim where oddly enough there is a parking area for hundred cars or so, but only bike racks for about twenty bikes.
- ► 2018 (18)
- ► 2017 (43)
- ► 2016 (48)
- Bike hire in Salzburg
- How do bike years compare to people years?
- Danube Cycle Way: Hire bikes for a one way trip be...
- Cycle Tours in and around Mannheim
- Interesting free German Cycling Magazine
- Things don't always improve
- Changing trains with a bike in Austria or the tri-...
- Get me to the station on time!
- ▼ July (9)
- ► 2014 (82)
- ► 2013 (82)
- ► 2012 (73)
- ► 2011 (31)
- ► 2010 (35)
- ► 2009 (25)
- ► 2008 (24)
- ► 2007 (12)