Friday, May 09, 2014
Vennbahn: Cyclist-friendly accommodation in East Belgium
If you wish to cycle along the Vennbahn from Aachen, Germany to Trois Vierges, Luxembourg, then it will be good news that Tourist Authority of East Belgium in cooperation with the LVI, the Luxembourg Cycling Club and Velosophie tourism consultants in Luxembourg has organised a Bed and Bike guide similar to the German ADFC Bett und Bike Guide and the Luxembourg LVI Bed and Bike Guide. The guide will lead cyclists to cyclist-friendly accommodation along the 850km of cycle routes in German speaking Belgium. The easiest way of accessing the guide for non-German speakers is to log onto the English version of the German www.bettundbike.de by clicking on the Union Flag upper right. Belgium can be found under Countries. We have yet to find anything similar for the UK, pity really.
- ► 2018 (18)
- ► 2017 (43)
- ► 2016 (48)
- ► 2015 (72)
- Aldi to sell special offer cycling gear just befor...
- Bicycle Rental in Luxembourg City
- Cycling in the Netherlands
- Bicycle Hire in Dordrecht, Netherlands
- Carrying rucksacks, panniers and cardboard boxes o...
- Roadside emergency services for cyclists
- It makes my heart beat faster.
- Bicycles in ICEs?
- World Klapprad Races in Berlin
- Vennbahn: Cyclist-friendly accommodation in East B...
- Cycling in Europe Guide updated
- SPEZi Special Bicycle Show Germersheim 2014
- Cycle route planning in Germany with GPS download
- ▼ May (13)
- ► 2013 (82)
- ► 2012 (73)
- ► 2011 (31)
- ► 2010 (35)
- ► 2009 (25)
- ► 2008 (24)
- ► 2007 (12)