Monday, April 02, 2012
Exploring the Moselle and the Saar Valleys
We recently came across a couple who organise bicycling holidays using a Dutch hotel barge as base with unisex bicycles on the Moselle as far as Nancy and the Saar to Saarbrücken. You don't need to take your own bike. The owners' website is unfortunately only in German and Dutch, but the owners assured me that they can speak English and they would be glad to have English speaking passengers on board. Contact email@example.com for more information.
- ► 2016 (48)
- ► 2015 (72)
- ► 2014 (82)
- ► 2013 (82)
- SMIDSY and SPEZI
- Lake Constance to Lake Königsee
- e-Bikes in Saarland
- Bike Hire on Lake Constance
- Cyclists as an economic force
- Biking through an abandoned mine in Austria
- The Viernheim Table and the soft drink bottle depo...
- Lake Constance on a bike, a tandem or a trike
- Exploring the Moselle and the Saar Valleys
- Deposits on soft drink and beer bottles in Germany...
- ▼ April (10)
- ► 2011 (31)
- ► 2010 (35)
- ► 2009 (25)
- ► 2008 (24)
- ► 2007 (12)