Friday, October 12, 2012
Bike Hire in France
I have just spent some time looking at the SNCF (French Railways) bicycle website recently as we putting together an article for "AtoB". The website is in French unfortunately, so if you don't know your le's from your la's you might find it less than useful. However if you looking for a place to hire a bike in France then check out: http://www.velo.sncf.com/louer-un-velo/les-loueurs-agrees-sncf/. This is a site that's simple to follow. Just click on the map in the region where you want to hire to a bike, to generate a list of louers (hirers) approved by the SNCF. Each region of France with the exception of Limousin (aucun louers) has a number of hire stations spread across the region. The list offers address details, telephone number, website and opening times.
- ► 2016 (48)
- ► 2015 (72)
- ► 2014 (82)
- ► 2013 (82)
- Transport Bicycle and Rickshaw Rental in Berlin
- Our new website
- Bike Hire in France
- Bike hire in the Czech Republic
- Bike Hire in Prague, Czech Republic
- Cycle Touring in the Czech Republic and in Slovaki...
- Google Maps for Cyclists, Great but…
- Bike Hire at Weeze Airport
- Bicycle Rental in Switzerland
- On-the-spot fines for cyclists in Zurich, Switzerl...
- Police on Bicycles in Zurich
- ▼ October (11)
- ► 2011 (31)
- ► 2010 (35)
- ► 2009 (25)
- ► 2008 (24)
- ► 2007 (12)