Saturday, April 11, 2015
E-bikes on the Berlin to Copenhagen Route
The organisers of the Berlin-Copenhagen Cycle Route (http://www.bike-berlin-copenhagen.com) have put out a booklet called "Grenzenlos vernetzt" "Exploring the Berlin-Copenhagen Bikeway by Pedelec" which lists 57 points on the cycle route - cafés, hostels, camp sites and hotels where e-bikers can charge their steeds. Normally there is a small charge unless you stopping in the accommodation. Although the hard types who can cycle up the side of houses are probably wondering why you need an e-bike to cycle across flat landscapes. It is true that Denmark is remarkably flat. The highest hill in Denmark is lower than the highest hill in the Netherlands. However the wind in Denmark can blow as strongly and as long as its Dutch equivalent. Hills finish at 8,848m (29,029') the height of Mount Everest, but the wind can blow for weeks. It is not such a daft idea after all to take an e-bike.
- ► 2017 (43)
- ► 2016 (48)
- Cycling in Amsterdam
- Bike Hire in Amsterdam
- e-bikes in Saarland II
- E-bikes on the Berlin to Copenhagen Route
- Don't forget, it's SPEZI 2015 over the weekend of ...
- World Klapp The Le Schopp 24 Hours Race
- Update on cycling in Strasbourg/Straßburg
- Aldi Mountain Biking Gear
- E-Bike Hire in the high portion of the Black Fores...
- Are we daft or what? Bikes without mudguards/fende...
- ▼ April (10)
- ► 2014 (82)
- ► 2013 (82)
- ► 2012 (73)
- ► 2011 (31)
- ► 2010 (35)
- ► 2009 (25)
- ► 2008 (24)
- ► 2007 (12)