- Tour suggestions and/or guided tours for mountain bikers, road racing types and even common or garden tourists like us two.
- A very secure bike storage room so you don’t have to sleep with your 10 000 Euros worth of carbon fibre and Campag gears.
- Mountain and road bike hire.
- Good drying and washing facilities for you, your clothing and your bike, but not all the same room.
- A workshop and information about nearby dealers who can help you when need help.
- Maps, printed guides, energy bars etc.
- If you want to cycle on your last day, you can arrange to take a shower in the afternoon before you depart for home, which saves you having to climb mud-encrusted into the BA or Lufthansa machine home.
Friday, December 12, 2014
Bike Sport Hotels in Germany
Regular readers of this blog will have noticed we are fans of the hotels and B&Bs on the ADFC’s Bett und Bike list. The club has recently added a new category to its lists: Bett und Bike Sport hotels. These are more upmarket hotels offering features in addition to those normally offered by Bett und Bike accommodation:
- ► 2016 (48)
- ► 2015 (72)
- ▼ December (5)
- ► 2013 (82)
- ► 2012 (73)
- ► 2011 (31)
- ► 2010 (35)
- ► 2009 (25)
- ► 2008 (24)
- ► 2007 (12)