Monday, June 23, 2014
Do you need a waterproof, windproof cycling coat for the winter that you can wear to the office or theatre - Mooi Cycling Coats
We went to the Radsalon - a bicycling event in Mannheim on Saturday - to work on the ADFC stand, As we left I did a quick survey of the other stands and discovered Mooi coats which are made of synthetic fibres which resemble wool (http://mooi-diemaentel.de/en/index.html). The coats are stylish, for both men and women. The designer has set up a crowd funding site on www.startnext.de/mooie-die.maentel and you can subscribe to buy a coat for what seems to me to a reasonable 195 Euros. People from outside of Germany will need to pay a little more for postage. Contact the designer via the website.
- ► 2016 (48)
- ► 2015 (72)
- Aldi's cycling gear: The vest
- "Cycling the River Rhine from Basel to the North S...
- Train travel with bike in Germany
- Do you need a waterproof, windproof cycling coat f...
- Booking a self-guided cycling tour on the continen...
- Winterize your bike
- Tour de Karl 2014
- Low life in Dordrecht
- Deliveries by bike in city centres.
- ▼ June (9)
- ► 2013 (82)
- ► 2012 (73)
- ► 2011 (31)
- ► 2010 (35)
- ► 2009 (25)
- ► 2008 (24)
- ► 2007 (12)