Every year about this time the Frankfurt branch of the ADFC the German cycling club organises its Radreisemesse. If you live in or near Frankfurt it is worth popping along and paying 2 Euros to visit the stands set by various largely German tourist offices, the ADFC itself, bike shops and tour companies. We will report over the next few days or weeks about what we saw and what we think is interesting.
If you want to hire a bike, a pedelec, a trike or even a tandem in Frankfurt am Main then take a look at Mosch.spezialradreisen if you can read German or drop an eMail to post(at)spezialradreisen.de. This company organises cycle tours all over the world, but when the bikes are not needed for tours you can hire bikes from it. They seemed like a pleasant bunch of folks and their trikes: HP are top drawer machines.
- ► 2017 (43)
- ► 2016 (48)
- ► 2015 (72)
- ► 2014 (82)
- ► 2013 (82)
- ► 2012 (73)
- ► 2011 (31)
- Radreisemarkt (Cycle Touring Fair) Frankfurt IV
- Radreisemarkt (Cycle Touring Fair) Frankfurt III
- Radreisemarkt (Cycle Touring Fair) Frankfurt II
- Radreisemarkt (Cycle Touring Fair) Frankfurt I
- Rubbish picking up day
- Germany’s Romantic Road celebrates 60th Birthday!
- Weathering summer storms III - Kiel Canal: July
- ▼ March (8)
- ► 2009 (25)
- ► 2008 (24)
- ► 2007 (12)